Storm's Ahead Kennels
Dog Boarding Facilities
Storm's Ahead Kennels is conveniently located in Nunica, Michigan just a short drive from both Muskegon and Grand Rapids. Our kennel and training grounds are nestled on 10 acres with multiple ponds available for your pet's boarding playtime enjoyment. We provide unconditional love and devotion during your pet's "vacation boarding stay".
Below are some features of our dog boarding kennel facility.
- Each dog has an individual spacious indoor area.
- Sliding door to your dogs own covered outdoor patio allowing your pet to relax outside during nice weather.
- Large grassy fenced play area.
- Large fenced play area with large pond for a cool enjoyable swim.
- The kennel has toasty warm radiant heat floors.
- The kennel is scrubbed each day and completely disinfected between dogs.
- We strive to maintain familiarity and comfort for your dog, we encourage you to bring their own bed or blanket (we also have beds or blankets available).
- Our High Protein food is available, but we recommend that you bring their own daily food to avoid digestive disturbance.
- Proof of current vaccination is required.
- Bordatella (kennel cough)
*We can administer flea control or give Heartworm Preventative if scheduled during your pets vacation.
Kennel Boarding Prices: $15 per night. Additional dog from same family in same kennel run is $10 per night per dog.
Contact Storm's Ahead Boarding Kennels for an appointment to visit and tour our boarding kennel facility.
Click HERE to view our photo gallery of some of our kennel boarding friends.